Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Sweet Peek #3-Fall Time Cocoa

He's baaaaack! Did you miss him? I know some of you have ;).

Today's Sweet Peek is our new Fall Time Cocoa stamp set. If you love Cocoa and you love Fall, you will LOVE this set :).


I paired him up with some fun new papers from American Crafts. Don't you just love that sweet sentiment :)?

Be sure to stop by these fabulous blogs for more inspiration!






by Lorie Ames


See you tomorrow! I can't wait to share the next peek with you!


5 comments:

Janice M said...

YEAH!!! A new Cocoa!! Definately getting this set!

Lori Finch said...

Yippee! I love Cocoa and Fall! Perfect!

Stephanie said...

Yay! I really like Rhubarb but I have missed Cocoa.

Mary Marsh said...

I love this card korin-you paired cocoa up with the perfect papers and of course your coloring of him is tops

Carol L said...

I'm so happy to see a new Cocoa set, and the sentiment just blew me away!! LOVE it!!