Today's card should actually have been yesterday's card since it's for the new Sweet Stop sketch, but I never got around to posting it....oh well, better late than never, I suppose.
I hope you get a little chuckle out of this one :)....
I hope you get a little chuckle out of this one :)....

This silly image is called Self Conscious Paulie and the fun sentiment comes with him :).
Check out this week's sketch challenge and join the fun!
Enjoy the rest of your day :)!
Blessings,
Check out this week's sketch challenge and join the fun!
Enjoy the rest of your day :)!
Blessings,
2 comments:
Gotta love this cute and fun image:) I love the colors too! I just found your blog today and wanted to let you know what a fabulous time I had stamping with you and everyone else last week! Thanks so much for inviting me!! It was fabulous to meet you and everyone else and I look forward to doing it again!
Hugs,
Carol
i adore this card! it is bright and clean, fun and funny! have a beautiful day. xo
Post a Comment