
Cocoa is a mouse after my own heart ;).....he loves chocolate. This image is called Cocoa's Chocolates and I actually used the pre-colored version for this card :). Talk about quick and easy!
For today's Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge we want you to use red and pink. I hope you will join us!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Korin
4 comments:
Hi Korin,
Cocoa is a mouse after my own heart. I love chocolate too. My friend got me a bag that says "It's not just chocolate, it's my life." Fits me to a tee.
Such a cute card.
Have a beautiful day.
Blessings,
Deb
Cocoa and I have a lot in common too. It's c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e. LOL This is just sweet, literally :)
This is so "sweet"!
Beyond sweet, Korin! I love your DP and those sweet little heart brads, and your image is colored to perfection.
Hugs,
Lorie
Post a Comment