Here's my card featuring one of our fun new stamp sets Snow Special. This chubby snowman makes me smile :).

I used papers from a Die Cuts With a View Holiday Stack. I love these colors together, don't you?
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fabulous weekend!!!
~Korin
11 comments:
Cute little snowman!! I love snowman and your card!
Martina
Love Love LOOOOOVE your color combo and the brightness in your coloring. Awesome card and sketch! :)
Adorable snowman and I LOVE those colors together with that beautiful snowflake. Thanks so much for such an awesome sketch!!! I loved it!! :)
Love the bold colours you chose! That snowman sure does make me smile! Adorable!!!
I just love your card Korin! I love the green and teal combo! Thanks for providing us with such a wonderful sketch this week!
Gorgeous card Korin, I love the papers that you used and you have done a beautiful job with the image. Hugs, Carissa
I love this card! The colors are fantastic!!
AWwwwww, love your snowman. Wonderful Coloring Korin!!!!.
This is beautiful!!!!
Anita Cannon
anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
I love the colors Korin, so adorable!!Thank you for all of the wonderful sketches.
He makes me smile too!! :) Beautiful colors!!
Post a Comment