Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Crazy 4 Cocoa Day!

And today we wanna see buttons :).....SEW, I thought the Sew Happy Cocoa set would be perfect for the theme.


I went a little crazy with the pink, but it totally works, don't you think ;)? Oh my goodness, now I am rhyming LOL!! The papers are Echo Park's Be Mine Collection.

I hope you will join the Cocoa Crazies this week and show us Cocoa and buttons :).

Thanks for stopping by today!!

I hope your day is full of God's goodness and love!

~Korin

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So cute Korin. Love that image... perfect colors and lay-out... and I LOVE buttons!

Carol L said...

This is just "sew" cute! Sorry, I couldn't resist :)

Melissa said...

Awe, such a cute card!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is "sew" adorable Korin!! hee hee :) Love the pink and all the buttons tied with twine.