I am actually scheduling this post....oh my goodness, can you believe it?? LOL! I RARELY have time to schedule a post and I most often quickly throw them together on a whim, but I happen to have a bunch of cards ready to go, so I thought since it's actually early Saturday morning as I type this, perhaps I could get a few posts scheduled while the house is quiet and no one is demanding my attention ;).

I made this card for a challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts on Thursday night. Would you believe it took me less than 45 minutes to create?? They held their first Praise & Paper Craft Night with a bunch of challenges and lots of fun, but each challenge came with an additional challenge---to create your card in 45 minutes or less. It was fun to see how quickly this card came together.
I was only able to play along for the first challenge of the night, but I just might try the rest of the challenges today (Saturday, again as I type this). I need a quiet day of stamping after such a long week.
Anyway, back to the card.....I used one of our older stamp sets, Everyday Miracles (which also happens to come in digi form), coupled with a new set, New Creature, being released February 1st. I just love butterflies.....they are one of God's most interesting and beautiful creatures. A big, fat, and sometimes ugly caterpillar turning into something so magnificent is such a beautiful picture of what happens to a person when they come to Christ. I can't wait to get to Heaven and see all the "butterflies" there :)! What a glorious and beautiful place it will be :)!!
The paper I used for this card is called Gossamer by Memory Box. I had been sort of hoarding it for a while, but finally decided to break it out so the rest of you could enjoy it's splendor :).
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I pray you have a blessed day of worshiping our Lord!
~Korin
6 comments:
Korin,
Not only do I love your beautiful work and card creations, but I also love your enthusiasm for the Lord. I have a butterfly as my logo, because I feel the same way about them as you :)
Korin,
What a beautiful card and the sentiment is wonderful.
Our younger son reached one of his goals yesterday, his BS in Accountancy from college. We were so blessed to share the day with him and our whole family. I know the Lord was with him each step of his journey and always will be with him now and in the future.
Beautiful, Korin!
Oh Korin,
This is just lovely. What a beautiful card. I know what you mean about hoarding gorgeous paper. :) But it sure makes a wonderful card!!
Have a blessed day.
Hugs,
Deb
Gorgeous!! That is one of my favorite paper packs right now too!!
Korin, this is just drop dropping gorgeous!
Post a Comment