Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rest in the Lord


Happy Thursday, friends!

It snowed quite a bit again yesterday and last night and although I am not really looking forward to clearing the driveway, it sure is beautiful :).

Today I want to share a brand new digi with you. This is Bedtime Molly. She is also available in color.....these colors in fact :).

I wasn't sure what sentiment I wanted to pair with this and then it came to me....why not a fitting scripture :). This verse comes in the Wait on the Lord stamp set.

I really like the layout so you maybe seeing it again as a Sweet Stop sketch in the near future :).

The DP is from Memory Box....such soft, lovely papers! I also added some crackle paint, which I haven't used in a long time, to give it sort of a shabby chic look :).

Thanks for stopping by! May you rest in the Lord today!!

~Korin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Korin, what a beautiful card and wonderful sentimnent. It's so reassuring to know that we can rest in the Lord! God bless. Luv Trish x

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Korin,

What a sweet card and the designer paper is so perfect with this cute little gal. Wonderful work girlie. Have a beautiful day and keep warm. :)

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb