Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tutorial for Robyn :)

One of the things I hear all the time is, "I have no idea how to use digis." A new friend I met over at Christian Paper Crafts has this same dilemma so I told her I would create a tutorial for her :)....and here it is in case it might be a help anyone else.....

Click each picture for a larger image.....

Opening & Printing Digis in Photoshop 7
by Korin Sutherland











Let me also add here...place your preferred cardstock in the paper tray of your printer before you click OK :).

I hope this tutorial was helpful. If you would like to see other tutorials, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Blessings,
Korin

6 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

Looks great, I'm sure anyone with photoshop will find it helpful

Robyn said...

Korin!!!What a great tutorial! I did download a cute lambie and managed to get it into Photoshop, working now to turn it into a card.

Natalie said...

This is great Korin! I've struggled with Photoshop in the past but I now have Microsoft Publisher and it's very easy, too. Your tutorial is very easy to understand for the beginner! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much this is very helpful. The only other problem I have is when I print a digi the ink always smears when I color it...any suggestions?

mtnmaw said...

I would also like to learn Digi stamping, but I do not have Photoshop. Do you have a tutorial for any other photo programs, like Picassa?

Michelle said...

Can you use Photoshop to color your digi stamps? If so how? lol my coloring technique by hand is not very good. lol
Michelle