
Hooray for another fun Sweet Stop sketch :).
Today I have a Magnolia card for you. It took me a while to come around with these images, but now I really do enjoy them :) and although I cannot afford them, I do have a few stamped images that some friends shared with me so I can share them here with you :).
This one is just so sweet and worked perfectly for today sketch. The sentiment I used is from Sweet 'n Sassy's Gifts From Turtle stamp set.
The paper are just scraps I had in my scrap drawer......I think the stripe is from Basic Grey's Mellow pad. The yellow flowered paper is also from Basic Grey, but I cannot recall which pad.
Thanks for stopping by today! And thanks for always leaving me such encouraging comments. "You're too kind :)!!"
~Korin
11 comments:
Awwww....she's really cute and I LOVE sunflowers and she's one of my favorites!
SUPER cute! Great Sketch!
Totally adorable. Love your colors and coloring! :)
Love this! I haven't played with my Magnolia stamps in forever, and they're some of my favorites!!
Korin, she's beautiful! Love how you've coloured her! I don't own any of these stamps either but do love to look at what others create! Fabulous!
She is just gorgeous.She has a real country charm to her! Beautifully done!
I too am growing on the Magnolia...but can't afford them...lol. This turned out adorable!
This is such a cute image and you've colored her so well!
Hi Korin, this is so cute - love the image and your choice of colours is fab. Luv Trish x
I love how the paper seems to be made for her and your coloring is beautiful. I only have a few Magnolias myself and they do have to grow on you I think.
Love this, it is colored so nicely. Love the LO. I have an award for you on my blog.
Hi Korin,
This turned out adorable. Love your sketch and your coloring is wonderful. Great work girlie.
Have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Deb
Post a Comment