
Yes, I know, Christmas is behind us but today's Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge is to use your favorite Cocoa image and well, this one, Sweet Cocoa as a digi or Cup of Cocoa as a clear stamp, is mine :). Wanna know why? Well, I am going to tell you ;).....it's my favorite because it's the very FIRST Cocoa image I drew :).
The pretty swirly paper is from SEI...I think the Holly Lane Collection. I always enjoy doing the out of the box technique with Cocoa's images....such a fun technique :).
Thanks for popping over today. I hope you'll grab your favorite Cocoa and play along with us this week!
~Korin
2 comments:
Adorable Korin,
This little Cocoa is one of my favorites as well. He always makes me smile and I think that he is trying to stay warm in his cup of cocoa. :)
Hugs,
Deb
I didn't know this was the first Cocoa you drew!? It happens to be the first Cocoa I bought! LOL Very cute card - love all the reds!
Post a Comment