Friday, February 11, 2011

Love is in the Air Blog Hop starts today!

I am so excited about today's customer appreciation blog hop :). I hope you'll check back on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog throughout the weekend so you don't miss any of the stops.

For the hop this weekend I am sharing a sweet new digi image we just released today called Bethany Sends Her Love. I have been having a blast drawing this sweet little bunny so you will be seeing lots of her in the near future!


The DP is from K&Company's KP Valentine pad. I saw this paper at Michaels the other day and I just HAD to get it :). I added some Stickles, square rhinestones, ribbon, and a punched border. Then I used the fun curled corners technique up in the top right corner just to finish it off. The sentiment is from the Somebuggy Loves You clear stamp set.

Thanks for hopping by today. Be sure to head back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog for the full list of participating blogs.

Inky hugs to you!
~Korin

12 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Oh Korin,
Look how sweet little Bethany Bunny is!! Such an adorable card. This is one of my most favorite color combos. My studio is Pink and Green!!!!
Wonderful textures and embellishments.

Have a good day.
Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Lorie said...

Oh, wow! that is a super sweet card Korin!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Korin. Great spring colors. :o) I was going to use the same image, but the lat minute I changed my mind. :o)

merrymstamper said...

cute CARD!

Natalie said...

Korin, Bethany is adorable! Such a sweet card, love it!!

Stephanie said...

Oh so sweet!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is just too cute!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Cute cute! Love the pink and green and all the girly details. The hop is such a fun idea - thanks for doing it!
Hugs,Dina

Julie said...

Too cute Korin! Great colors, and that is just eh perfect little bow!

Janice M said...

So cute!! Love the way you curled the corner down and added bling.

Karen McAlpine said...

Love this cute new image! Your card is so pretty. That new paper is fab. Just love the punched edge too.

Vanessa said...

Love this paper, and the new image is great!! :)