
I'm having fun with Tildas this week :)....so I have a Tilda birthday card for you today.
I played along with the sketch over at Just Magnolia challenges this week. It was a fun sketch to work with :).
The papers are from Kaisercraft, the Candy Lane Collection. I also broke out my new lace punch I got last week :). How fun!!
Thanks for taking a look at my creation today. :) I hope it made you smile!
Inky hugs,
~Korin
7 comments:
Beautiful!! Such a sweet card!
Oooh, this is pretty. Your colouring of Tilda is beautiful and the papers are gorgeous. Hugs, Carissa
This is so wonderful. I love how you did this one too and the shading around the image is so great. Love the paper choice and ribbon.
This card is so beautiful!!! I love your style!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge!
Hugs, Dena
How cute l love all the cute little details and wow these colors look great together..Thanks for sharing
Hey I just knew it had to be you when I seen your name on the links!! It is nice to see you playing with your Tilda images!!
This is just adorable! Love the springy colors and beautifully colored image!! Love the look of your new punch too!!!!
Hope all is well with you :)
WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your coloring is fantastic and I need that paper now!! :)
Post a Comment