Today is release day at SNSS!!! We have 5 awesome new stamp sets PLUS 5 new Echo Park 6x6 samplers!!

My card today features our new He Lives set. It's a wonderful set which can be used for Easter and most any occasion to share Christ with others. I think the DP is from Basic Grey, but I honestly cannot recall which pad at the moment....when I figure it out, I will update. Sorry about that!! My work space is a bit of a creative disaster right now and needs some serious tidying ;).
Thanks so much for putting up with me twice today!! ;)
Have a fabulous day and if you are in the path of the crazy winter storm we are getting....stay SAFE and warm!!!
~Korin
6 comments:
This is absolutely fabulous Korin! Your coloring is perfect. That image looks amazing. :o)
This card is lovely! We over at Rooms by ZoyaB wanted to personally thank you for your kind words about our website and we think that your card was so great! Using us as a source of inspiration honered us and we hope that you do go back and visit it us again and again for more ideas! Keep up the good work!
Thanks from all of us over at Rooms by ZoyaB!
http://www.roomsbyzoyab.com/
This is so beautiful Korin,:)
Have a good day and stay cozy and warm.
Hugs,
Deb
This is just beautiful! I love the image and dp! So far things are pretty good here, but round 2 is on the way :)
STUNNING!!!!! Love it!!
I just discovered your blog today and will be returning frequently. This card makes such a statement and is so elegant. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful work.
Post a Comment