Saturday, February 19, 2011

Think Spring!


Oh yeah, baby, that is what I am doin' ;)! It was 74 degrees here yesterday!

Bethany is ready for spring, too! You are going to be seeing a lot more of her in the weeks to come :). I have been having a blast drawing her and I hope you love her as much as I do :). This image is available as a digi, but you just might be seeing it available in a clear stamp set very soon ;).

Over at The Sweet Stop it's time for our monthly Sketch with a Spin and that means a sweet prize :). Our spin is to Think SPRING :). Easy one, right :)? So grab the sketch and your supplies and let's see what you got!

Inky hugs,
Korin

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh gosh, she IS a cutie!! I'm jealous....74 degrees??!! I wo't tell you how cold we have been :(

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, super adorable image and I love how fun and bright your colors are.

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe! This bunny makes me smile. Pretty coloring!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh this is so precious. What a wonderful colouring job. You do such beautiful work.

Divinewoman said...

This is a beautiful card and thanks for sharing with everyone. The bunny is adorable, he would make a cute pet.