Monday, February 14, 2011

Love ya!


Happy Valentine's Day, stamping friends!

In honor of this "love"ly day, I have a sweet valentine for you all. The image is one of our newer digis, You're a Doll, the sentiment is from our Somebuggy Loves You stamp set and the papers are from Basic Grey's Bittersweet pad....I have been hoarding this pad because I love it so much but HAD to break it out for some valentine's this year.

I hope today you are surrounded by those you love!

3 comments:

Becky Jo said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Korin! The card is beautiful! Especially love the heart under the rolled paper edge! Great idea! T4S Hugs!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Thanks Sweetie,
Hope you have a beautiful Valentine's Day as well. Your card is adorable, your coloring is wonderful and I love the designer paper too!!

Hugs,
Deb

Danni said...

Super cute! and I also love the rolled paper corner, very creative!