Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh Happy Day!


I am soooo loving all the fun springy papers we recently got in at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. This paper is from the Little Girl line by Echo Park. It goes perfectly with this sweet image, Thankful Molly.

I added some shimmery paper flowers with pearl centers and some YUMMY ribbon my dear friend Sandy sent me this week to finish of the card.

The sentiment if from a set being released in the coming months.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such encouraging comments. They always make me smile :).

Inky hugs,
Korin

5 comments:

Sandy said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Adorable!!!! I love the fun papers you used. The card gives such a happy feel with sweet Molly! Cute, Cute, Cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors!!

Danni said...

Super cute and adorable! It just screams spring!

Chrisd said...

Such sweetness Korin... and no SNOW!

Tricia said...

Korin this card is just precious! I love the colors you used. Wonderful!!!