Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome Baby

Wow, is it already Saturday?? This week certainly got away from me but I was quite busy working on more Sweet 'n Sassy goodness :), so hopefully you will forgive my blogging absence.

Today's Sweet Stop Sketch is a super sweet one and I hope you will join me in playing along.

Here's my card using the adorable Sweet Dreams digi. I really love this precious image, don't you?


The DP is from Basic Grey's Marjolaine pad. I stamped the little stars with Versafine ink and then chalked them to pop them a bit. I used some really cool star "pearls" I found at Michaels a while back. They were white so I colored them yellow with my Copics.....LOVE that about Copics :).

I also did some machine stitching on my card...another "technique" I love, but don't always have time to use.

Before I leave you today, I do want to share what I have been working on this week.....

A brand new collection of Circus Digis :)!


Each image is available individually, or you can purchase the whole collection together for $10 (and save $4)! It is also available pre-colored for just $15.

I really love how this collection turned out and I cannot wait to make some cards with the images I colored :). Coming soon :)......

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fabulous weekend!

Inky hugs,
Korin

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Sweet baby card! Love the irregular stitching. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Korin, this is absolutely adorable! What a SWEET image! Blue and yellow are fantastic together!!! Your new digis are CUTE too!!!!

Carol L said...

That baby looks so snuggly and warm! I LOVE it! Great card, and I love all the new circus digis too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lori said...

This card is so incredibly sweet Korin and I just love how you did the stitching!!!