Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sparkly Daisies & Copic Tutorial

Good morning friends,

Today I have a sparkly spring card to share with you PLUS my first ever video tutorial :)!

First the card.....


The SCS Technique Challenge this week was to paint with Stickles and boy did I have fun with this one :). Painting with Stickles is fun!!

I used our lovely April Daisy set illustrated by Leah Cornelius. The papers are from the Basic Grey Origins line.

Now for the tutorial. Please be gentle as this is my very first video tutorial. The very last part got cut off thanks to my beginner editing skills but fortunately I was finished.



If you have trouble viewing the video here, you can go directly to YouTube to view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQh2mnrcVno

I will be working on a Part 2 video where I will be coloring the tea cup, so watch for that soon :).

I hope you enjoy both the card and the tutorial :).

Blessings,
Korin

5 comments:

Becky Jo said...

Loved the tutorial. Thanks for sharing your coloring techniques! Looking forward to the next video. Hugs!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Love your card Korin, so sparkly and your tutorial is awesome. I think that I will play with my stickles today. :)

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb

Lorie said...

Your daisy card is beautiful, Korin, and your video tutorial was great! Very well done!

Hugs,
Lorie

Carol L said...

Beautiful card as always, and I loved the video! Thanks for doing it, and I look forward to more in the future!

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial! I love coloring with copics, I am fairly new but getting much more comfortable with them. You did a great job on your video, can't wait to see more:)