Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Leo Lion


I have to tell you that I just LOVE this little lion from our new Circus digi collection. He's just so sweet and perfect for baby cards.

The technique challenge on SCS this week was handmade tickets. Since it's a pretty easy one and I had a few minutes plus this sweet image colored and ready to go, I decided to play along.

I wish I knew where the dotted paper I used comes from but it was gifted to me a long time ago and I can't remember the maker of it.....maybe Die Cuts With a View???

I added some fun orange fibers to the card to compliment Leo's mane and the punched border is a scrap from the Little Girl collection by Echo Park Paper.

Just a quick and easy card for you today :). I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget to enter our blog candy give-away of our entire March release over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog. You have until Saturday to enter.

Inky hugs,
Korin

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Psalm 25: 4

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I LOVE this. The image is darling and the paper is perfect for it. But I especially love your use of the yarn as it softens the whole thing to make a great baby card.