
What a week it's been! No time for stamping fun, that is until this morning, when I finally forced it in because it's blog hop and digi release day :)!
My blog hop card today features one of our sweet new digi images called Molly's Tulips. I paired it up with some adorable Little Girl papers from Echo Park. Have you noticed I am loving this paper???
I hope you will join the blog hop fun this weekend. You still have time to make something and enter the line up. Just make sure you use a SNSS image AND your creation has a Springtime theme.
You can enter your link below (how cool!!) or at the bottom of this post on the SNSS blog.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fantastic day!
Korin
19 comments:
Such a pretty card Korin. Love the cute image, the fresh colors... the stitching looks great. :o)
So sweet Korin. Love your coloring and the kraft card base looks crisp and clean with your white stitching (or is it faux stitching)?
Adorable Korin! I'm really liking that DP too. Love the kraft card base.
Super sweet card!! Love the papers and your coloring is superb as always!! ADORABLE!
Fabulous girlfriend!!
Very pretty. Love the outline on the edge of the card too.
This is just adorable Korin! Love your fabulous coloring and this paper is so pretty with the kraft! Your doodling always looks great too!
I hope all is well with you and the boys!
Take care :)
What a cute image! Love the card and all the springy colors.
Love the new image...might have to go shopping! LOL!!
Very pretty card!
what a cute image, a new must have! i love how you colored her.
Debfoti ~ www.Scrappingmamma.net
Korin, great card!! She has such a sweet face, and I love the colors you used! :) Hope you have a great weekend!!
Korin this is such a sweet little girl and I love how you colored her and made her look so precious! Beautiful work!
Very cute card--she reminds me of my granddaughter.
So cute Korin,
Love the colors and designer paper.
this is just precious! I have loved your digis for so long. sadly my compy died about a month ago and I lost everything, so I am slowly starting my collection back up again. I am thrilled to find this hop going on!
have a glorious weekend! :)
Korin I just love this so much. Kraft paper is one of my favs lately and I so love what you have done using it here in this wonderful card. So love your colouring on this cutie and the pop of pattern paper behind the image just really brings this all together. Just splendid! Hugs.
Korin this is so adorable. fabulous job
Oh Korin, this is just so sweet!! I love the craft paper and the stitching around the edges, so cute!!
Very cute Korin! I like the white gel pen doodling. I should try that. Hope you are having a nice weekend. Welcome to the mom of a teen club my dear friend :)
Post a Comment