I wanted to take a quick minute to share some fun pics of those kittens I was telling you about last week....
About 1 day old...
About 4 days old..
You may notice they all have extra toes on their paws....their daddy is polydactyl which means they are, too. Here's an interesting link if you want to learn more about polydactyl cats. :)
Hopefully soon, I will have a card or two to share with you :)....but until then, I hope you enjoyed looking at our little furballs :).
Hugs and blessings,
Korin
3 comments:
SUCH a bunch of cuties!! I would have a hard time getting anything done WITHOUT your to do list if those kittens were in my house!
Be sure and touch their feet and toes all the time so that their new owners can clip their nails without a struggle when they grow up. Just massage their feet and toes every time you hold and pat them. It works! :)
Ah...how cute!! Ww have SIX kittens at the moment here in the house as their mum has not returned one day....they are now 6 weeks old and a hand full! In two weeks my daughter has to be back at school and I work full-time, so we have to find a place for them....
I did not know that cats can be polydactyl!!! Thanks for the link! Interesting!! Your cats have a real beautiful colour!! Ours are red and tabby.
Martina
Oh wow!! These are the absolute cutest baby-heads aver!! They are so super, super, SUPER cute! I want to hug them all. I really do. Oh, how I love kitties. *siiiiigggh* ♥
Congratulations to mama kitty and to YOU! :)
Post a Comment