Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Quick Thought to Ponder


Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power; for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

Isn't that amazing? God created you for HIS pleasure! How important it is for us to please him with our obedience. We owe Him all that we are. How could we give him any less than our best?

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for creating me for your pleasure. Help me to always seek to please you. May I be used for your glory to bring you pleasure. Give me the wisdom to see when I am am not pleasing you and to repent, seek your forgiveness and try again. You love me, Father, more than I could ever imagine. May my life show my love for YOU, my Creator, my Sustainer, and my Redeemer. In Jesus holy name, AMEN.

1 comment:

Elaine M said...

As many times as I've read that verse, I've never thought of it this way. Thanks for the insight.