Since Sundays are usually very hectic days for our family with Sunday School, morning and evening services and choir practice, I will be keeping my Sunday posts short by just sharing a verse from scripture and a brief idea to think on. Today's scripture is....Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
Psalm 119:18
Psalm 119:18
Years ago when I was being discipled by my pastor's wife, she shared this verse with me. She told me that she prays this verse every morning before she has her devotions, so that God might reveal to her any sin in her life, areas that need improvement, guidance about a decision, etc... I have carried her words of wisdom with me ever since.
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for speaking to me through Your Word, the Bible. May my eyes be opened this day that I might see just what you want me to see, that I might learn how to be more like Your Son and apply what I have learned to my life from this day forward. May you receive all the glory for the work you do in my life. In Jesus precious name, AMEN.
1 comment:
WOW, that is some powerful advice! I am really touched by this blog, Korin! Thank YOU!
Post a Comment