This fantastic passage of scripture was spoken to the children of Israel but is applicable to us today....Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
Isaiah 46:3-4
Are you struggling today? God is carrying YOU!! What more can I say?Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for carrying me through the trials I face in this life. I never have to go it alone. You are always with me. You knew me in my mother's womb and loved me even then and I can count on you to deliver me. May I lean on your everlasting arms. In Jesus precious name, AMEN
1 comment:
If we can just get this solid in our hearts, life would be much more peaceful. Thanks for the encouragement
Post a Comment