
I don't normally do two posts in one day but I used this Sweet Stop sketch in two different ways. This card uses the sketch right-side-up and features a sweet new digi set called You're a Doll. This image was a special request from a friend. She always has such fun ideas. I love when she shares them with me :).
I am not usually one to reach for purple so I challenged my self with this image and used a lot of purple :). I do really like how it turned out :).
The papers are from Basic Grey Wisteria pad...I have used up almost this whole pad :(.....I may need to see if I can gt some more. It's so pretty!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy your weekend!
~Korin
4 comments:
I just printed this image out last night. I love the colors you chose. So cute!
Oh I just love your gardening Cookie! I think that is going to have to come home with me! Love all the colours and I love the little sentiment too. You top card is very pretty in the purples!
She is DARLING!!! I don't usually use a lot of purple either but you totally rocked it!!! Adorable card!
This is so cute! Wisteria is one of my favorite dp's, and purple is my very favorite color, so I love everything about this cute card!
Post a Comment