Today I have a fun card to share with you using a newly released digi called Gardening Cookie. I turned the sketch on it's side for this card.....but I will be posting another card shortly using the sketch right-side-up.

Cookie is Cocoa's "sweet 'n sassy" girlfriend and she is totally ready for Spring, just like me :). Don't get me wrong, I like Winter, but I think it's time for it to be over now ;).
I coupled this adorable image with the new Little Girl papers from Echo Park Paper. They are so bright and cheerful, perfect for a Spring card, don't you agree :)?
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget about the SNSS Love is in the Air Blog Hop going on through the weekend. We'd love to have you join us!!
Have a blessed weekend, friends!
~Korin
8 comments:
Too cute Korin!!! I hope your sentiment is true, I NEED it!! :)
oh my gosh! CUTE!!! Love the springy feel! Adorable image, coloured beautifully and paired with some pretty papers!!!
Korin, LOVE these colors!! That DT is perfect!!! :)
OH...AND THE NEW COOKIE IMAGE!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! :D
Korin,
both cards are adorable!!!!
Hugs and Blessings,
Deb
What a cute and fun new image, and I love how you colored it! I'm SO ready for spring too!!
Toooooooo cute!
This is ADORABLE!!! I love the image and the papers and flowers are so pretty.
Post a Comment