Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bring on the SNOW!!!!


I am sooo excited! It's FINALLY snowing here in our neck of the woods. I have been hearing friends for weeks tell me how much snow they have been getting but we haven't had any! Yes, I am one of those weirdos who actually likes the FIRST snow ;). I don't like to drive in it, but it's so beautiful when it's coming down and I love to look outside when everything is white and bright :).

So in celebration of this momentous occasion, I have this fun card to share with you today :).

I used an older High Hopes image coupled with a fun sentiment being released in a new SNSS set January 1st called Snow Special.

I really had fun coloring some non-SNSS images over the Christmas break so you will likely be seeing some more of them soon :).

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you had a blessed Christmas!

Hugs,
Korin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable Korin! The image is so cute! Love the colors you used too!
I am right there with you ~ I love snow and will miss it so much. Everything does look so pretty covered in its pure whiteness and it's lovely sparkle!!! Don't know how anyone can not love it!
Have fun playing ~ I am catching up on some commenting now that I have a computer that can go with me and I am not stuck in the corner anymore! LOL
:)Kathy

Sandy said...

What a fun card! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the snow! You got me excited for a moment thinking your image on the card was one of your own. Super cute nonetheless!

Carol L said...

This is great with the sanded background panel! Awesome coloring too! Super fun!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Such a cute card Korin!! I love the embossing and such great colors.

dolcreations said...

Oh he is so cute Korin!I love the blues! Great card!