Thursday, December 2, 2010

Special Delivery


I liked my sketch from yesterday so much I decided to use it again :). I just got in the new Little Boy papers from Echo Park Paper Co. and oh my goodness, they are sooooooo cute :).

To top it off, these papers go perfectly with our Little Boy Toys stamp set. LOOOVVVEEE that, too :)!!

We're selling this paper in 6x6 samplers packs, so grab yours before they are gone!


Aren't they awesome?! You may be seeing them a lot on my blog over the next few weeks ;).

Ok, back to my card....it's actually pretty simple, just lots of layers. I machine stitched each panel, then added ribbon and button with brown and white baker's twine tied through them.

Here are the Copics I used....sorry for the bad pic....I was in a hurry.....


Thanks for stopping by today!




"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him." 2 Chronicles 16:9a

2 comments:

Danni said...

This is so fun! Great job!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Korin,

Love this card. Wonderful dp.