Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sew Thankful for Friendship


The newest Sweet Stop sketch is up and it's got lots of possibilities....I hope you'll play along this week!

I know....another Cocoa image, but this time it's not a Christmas card :)......although the papers are....they are from the Eskimo Kisses collection from Basic Grey. I used the Sew Happy Cocoa set, but this image is also available as a digi :).

I actually thought this would make a great Valentine's Day card. Don't you think? :)

Thanks for stopping by today! I am looking forward to a day of stamping with a friend. I am making brunch for us to enjoy and then the stamping will commence :).

Have a joyful Saturday, all!

Much love,

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Is the heart a lace or a punch strip across the card? It's a VERY pretty card! Looks like Valentines even with the pretty Christmas paper.

Stephanie said...

This is adorable, and yes, it would make a fantastic VD card!