It sure is cold out there today....I wish it would just snow already! :) I don't like to drive in it, but I LOVE to watch it coming down and what a view we have when the whole landscape sparkles in the sun :).
In dreaming of snow today, I broke out an older stamp set, Eskimo Kisses which is also available as a digi, and some pretty snowy papers from Die Cuts With a View to play along with the sketch challenge on SCS.

The sketch was a challenge for me, but I do like the way this turned out. I ended up making a square card to fit my image and flipping the sketch 180 degrees.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
2 comments:
I love the colors you used on this!!! Adorable!!! Are you all ready for Christmas?? :-) I just love this time of the year!!!!
The colors are just sensational on this card! How beautiful!
I'm not ready for that four-letter S word you mentioned! Let it snow Christmas eve instead :)
Post a Comment