Monday, December 27, 2010

So much for snow!

Well, the weather man was wrong again :(.....we were "supposed" to get 6-10 inches......we got a dusting and TONS of wind and it's VERY cold. What a bummer! Since I won't be going skiing anytime soon LOL (I don't even know how to ski!!) I guess I will just stick with crafting :), so here is another card for you.


I colored, I think it was, 7 non-SNSS images the other day and this was one of them :).

This is one of my favorite Whiff of Joy images. I paired it with a sentiment from the Cup of Cocoa set. The yummy brown DP is from the Little Boy line by Echo Park Paper Co.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day! It's back to the grind for me....so I better get to it!

~Korin

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like that brown DP, and paired with teal it looks wonderful! You colored the image so beautifully too! Stay warm! BRrrrrr!!!

Lorie said...

This is beautiful, Korin! One of my favorite images, too!! I have some much neglected Whiffs that need to see some ink. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece and for the inspiration! Love it!!