I can't stand just sitting around doing nothing, so I tidied up a bit and have laundry going....I guess I will fold the clean stuff that's been sitting here for......confession time.....a couple of days ;).
I haven't made any new cards lately, but I do have one I can share that hasn't been seen on my blog yet....

Doesn't Spot look sweet all decked out for Christmas in that santa hat? I made this card at the little stamping get-together I went to a couple weeks ago. The papers are from the Echo Park Wintertime collection, except the teal stripe which is from the Die Cuts With a View Holiday Stack.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a fabulous Lord's day whether you're feeling under the weather or healthy as can be! :)
2 comments:
Hi Korin, Gorgeous card - so sweet. I feel rubbish today too - tired and listless - back niggling too! Hope you feel better soon! Luv Trish x
Hello, Korin! I love this card. T4S Wishing you a speedy recovery. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!!
Post a Comment