Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas with Cocoa

It's Tuesday again which means it's time for a new Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge :). All you Cocoa fans, I sure hope you'll join us! :)

Our challenge this week is to make a Cocoa Christmas card :). Even if you don't have a "Christmasy" Cocoa image you can play along. Be creative with the images you have. I am sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful.

Here's my Coca Christmas card using our new Cocoa's Christmas Tree digi.


This image was sooo much fun to color. I love the little ornament hanging from his tail :).

The papers are from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses line. I machine stitched around the two background panels and used Nesties for the image panels. Then I added the ribbon, Stickles, sentiment panel and gold pearls....overall a fairly simple card, just lots of yummy layers.

Thanks for stopping by today!

May you count your blessings today and praise your Father in heaven for each one!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I hope you're feeling better by now and put those nasties behind you! This card is just stunning with the vivid, rich and elegant colors! Cocoa looks a little mischievous hiding behind that tree, but I'm sure he's behaving as he should :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Korin. Love that image... planning to use it for my next SNSD post. :o) Great papers... and nice stitching job. My machine is acting up so I have to do faux stitching these days...

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love these rich colored papers. The stitching adds that perfect little touch.