Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cocoa Challenge #3

It's Tuesday again so we have another fun challenge for you over at the Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge blog. This week we want you to make anything BUT a card using Cocoa so this is what I have to share with you today....


It's a huge pickle jar turned into a "Cocoa" bank. I save some of the craziest things for the purpose of altering them.....it's great for this time of year when you need those last minute gift items. :)

I used an image from So Sweet Cocoa. The papers are from CTMH and Basic Grey. It was actually a pretty quick project. The coloring probably took the longest amount of time.

Thanks for stopping by today. I am planning to work on getting my Christmas cards finished today, plus maybe a bit more cookie baking :).

I leave you with this thought today.....

"For unto us a child is born, for unto us a son is given: and the government shall be a upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this." Isaiah 9:6-7

This passage of scripture brings me so much joy....my favorite part is the last sentence....The ZEAL of the Lord of hosts WILL perform this! AMEN!

May you remember why we celebrate this season.....it's not the gifts.....it's THE GIFT!! Praise God!





1 comment:

Stampvanwinkle said...

So Cute Korin! What a great idea. Little Cocoa just makes me smile.

Happy baking and card making.

Hugs,
Deb