Meet Cookie...she holds the "Key to Cocoa's Heart"......and you can grab these two lovebirds NOW on our website.....SURPRISE :)!!!!!

I couldn't wait to color this image once I finished it and since it's a digi, I didn't even have to wait to release it.....one of the benefits to owning the company ;).
I needed to make my card for today's Sweet Stop sketch and it just so happened that this image was perfect for the sketch :). LOVE when that happens.
The papers I used are actually from the Echo Park Merry Christmas line but I thought they passed quite nicely for Valentine's Day :). Don't you think?
Well, I have to run....gotta muster up the energy to run to the store....I didn't sleep much again last night....this sore throat and cough is really taking it's toll on me, so if you think of it, would you pray for me? We are supposed to go caroling at a nursing home tonight with a group from church and I am scheduled to sing in a duet tomorrow night for our evening service.....both of which at this point, may not be happening.
Have a blessed day!
3 comments:
Oh My GOSH! I'm SO in love with this adorable image! I can't stop smiling when I see their little tails entwined into a heart! And that little bow in Cookie's hair?! Stinkin' cute cute cute!!!
I hope you feel better soon!!! Get well {{hugs}}
Seriously Korin!!! this is absolutely cute! Love, love this image. Your card is adorable, the papers are perfect. Feel Better soon! Prayerful hugs sent your way :-)
LOVE it Korin. They are so cute! Love the coloring, the music sheet... the great lay-out. :o)
Post a Comment