It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do for a person. Praise the Lord for Nyquil :).
I have two really quick and easy cards to share with you today. I actually whipped these up this morning to play along with the CAS challenge on Splitcoast today.


Cindy's lovely card (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...s&si=CAS96) inspired my creations.
I LOVE this idea as a way to use up those small scraps of paper and ribbon lying around and I am planning to make a ton of these to finish up my Christmas cards for this year :).
For the 1st card:
The sentiment is from the Santa's Helper Cocoa stamp set. The DP is from the Echo Park Merry Christmas collection.
For the 2nd card:
The sentiment is from the Cocoa's Gift stamp set. The DP is from the Echo Park Wintertime collection.
Thanks for stopping by today and for the get well wishes :).
Hugs,
3 comments:
Hi Korin, glad you're feeling a bit better! These cards are gorgeous - so simple - but so effective. We've had really heavy snow here again today and we are snowed in!! Luv Trish x
I'm so lifting this idea! These are beautiful!
Hi Korin,
Love these cards. So clean and simple and classy.
Glad to hear that you are doing better. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Deb
Post a Comment