My card is for the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge this week which is a color challenge. I used a new set being released January 1st called Love From Cocoa.

Here are the Copics I used....

And how about I leave you with a pic of my sweet birthday boy, Aidan.....he's 11 today :).....
...and he is one stylin' 11-year-old ;).Blessings,
3 comments:
Love your card, Korin! Don't know as I'll have a chance to play along this week. :-) Merry Christmas!!
Beautiful card, Korin! Send Happy Birthday wishes to Aidan and may you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Snoopy
http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday Aiden, and I love that hat!!
Your cocoa card is just beautifully colored and so cute!
It's been a pleasure meeting you and playing along with these great challenges of yours! Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and a very happy, healthy & prosperous 2011!
Post a Comment