Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Did you notice? LOL! I am so not ready yet.....then again, I'll probably never be ready, but it will still come and go all the same, so the least I can do is attempt to be ready, right ;)?


I know it seems like I only ever use Cocoa, but this card has been done for a long time.....in fact, it's one of the cards from the Santa's Helper card kit we sold out of last month.

I am still working on our next card kit, but having a hard time deciding what stamp set to feature. I would love to hear your thoughts :).

Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Korin,

Little Cocoa is adorable. Just love what you did. Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Deb

Carol L said...

This is such a sweet image, I just love Cocoa beneath that giant Santa hat!