So how about a little sneaky peeky ;)......

I made this card using one of our March release sets called Polka Dot Silhouettes. You are going to LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEE this set. Let me tell ya! It is FULL of possibilities :). I paired it up with one of the great sentiments from our Love Sentiments stamp set.
A totally simple design yet very effective :). I added some 3D Crystal Lacquer to the 4th heart and then colored over it once it was dry with a Copic marker to really make the color pop. Then I added a couple rhinestone hearts to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by today. We had sunshine yesterday, but today it's rain....so I may just stay in my pjs all day ;).
Inky hugs,
Korin
2 comments:
This is totally CUTE! Can't wait to see the new release!
So sweet! Love the polka dots images. :o)
Post a Comment