Sunday, December 12, 2010

Need a little pick-me-up?

So many people I know are sick right now, so I decided to break out this sweet digi to make a card for someone feeling under the weather.

The image is called Feel Better Paulie and the sentiment is from a new set being released January 1st. The striped DP is from Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey.

I know the card is a tad girlie (ok, maybe a lot girlie) for a "boy" bear but, I couldn't help myself :). Poor Paulie.....he sure looks like he could use a pick-me-up, doesn't he ;)?

That's all for today! Have a Christ-honoring day :)!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Korin--I just wanted to say this bear was so perfect in my inbox yesterday! I was really sick all last week, and it was the perfect pick-me-up! I also feel so bummed that I haven't been able to play in the new Cocoa blog challenges . . . hopefully I'll be caught up on everything by next week!

Chris L.